It has never recovered.
A professional review of my blog (which is me with my glasses on) suggests the following:
1. I’m not SEO friendly. No one ever searches for what I write about.
2. I bore people. They are tired of my meaningless nonsense and they don’t gain any value from reading.
3. I don’t have any advice. I will literally post a question and someone will comment that it didn’t help them at all. (Uhh)
4. No one thinks I’m cute and charming, which is sad because I’m extremely cute and charming in real life.
5. The actual and only reason my blog tanked? I stopped writing it. I was living so high off of my traffic numbers, I forgot the main reason for them: content.
Con. Tent. Without it, you don’t have a reason to get traffic.