My Perverted, Drunken Valentine’s Day!!

My Perverted, Drunken Valentine's Day!!-minThis weekend I read about 682 posts on how to survive Valentine’s Day alone. There were your usual ideas:

1. Buy your own chocolates! Why wait for a suitor to purchase them for you? Buy your own, because you don’t already buy chocolates every day.

2. Send yourself a beautiful bouquet! Who loves you more than you? No one, go ahead and drop fifty bucks on flowers. So what if you are allergic to them, can’t afford it and don’t want them. It’s Valentine’s Day!

3. Spend times with those you love. You know, the same people who ask why you’re still single when you see them… sure, hang out with those guys.

4. Pamper Day! You deserve it, even though you spent five hundred bucks on booze last month, you go ahead and drop a couple hundred bucks on a full spa day. After all, you’re alone on Valentine’s Day!

5. Treat yourself to a fantastic dinner. Ok, be all alone in a restaurant full of couples. Lucky blinkin you.

All right, I’ve just dropped five hundred bucks because I am “alone on Valentine’s Day”.

I’m alone every day. I’m also alone on Christmas, New Years and Valentine’s Day. I also don’t have a mother on Mother’s Day or a father on Father’s Day.

There are a million posts on how to survive the holidays alone, can someone tell me how to survive a Tuesday?

It’s time someone wrote about how to survive a regular Tuesday.

How to survive Tuesday

Booze and masturbating, or maybe masturbating and booze, I’m not here to tell you how to love yourself. You got this.

PS Happy Valentine’s Day! Well, we’ve always said “Happy VD”.

My Perverted Drunken Valentines Day Pin-min

41 comments on “My Perverted, Drunken Valentine’s Day!!

1. trismoore says:

lol, this is great. I’ve spent plenty of holidays-and Tuesday’s alone. None of that crap works. All you do is spend money on a bunch of stuff that doesn’t make you feel better and come out feeling worse.
    However, a good book always makes the loneliness fade. At least for a little while for me.

HoHum, just another day, nothing special, and that chocolate I would have bought for somebody else, yea, eat it. A huge benefit is not having to worry about getting that somebody else the wrong thing, We all know what a horror that can be. Great fun post.

3. Ralph says:

Call Tuesday “It’s nearly Friday day”๐Ÿ™„โค

4. I just make love sucks playlists. And buy chocolates.

5. Just ๐ŸŽ€ J says:

OK I am thinking “here is a girl who knows me inside and out “..โ˜บ. This was my past year of “firsts “…my daughter was married this past August. I sent my ex boyfriend home three days before it.. Boyfriend of eight years. I was terminated from the job I loved and planned to retire from Jan 2015. Let’s say most of 2015 plain sucked!! I went to the wedding and intermingled with the ex husband and his wife.We were polite and l had a great time! โ˜บ. I danced in my size 5 dress..๐Ÿ‘—… And I spent Christmas day alone.. New Years day.. My birthday alone. My sister invited me for Thanksgiving and it was nice. Just so alone. I will be spending Valentines day alone too. ๐Ÿ’•.. And Easter and all other holidays prob. I am having a hard time six months later adjusting to being single and alone. I still hate it. But better than the toxic hell I had when my ex bf lived here. Two way street, just didn’t have room for his drama ๐Ÿ‘‘ and issues. I don’t know how to act. I always did St Patricks Day and July 4th and major holidays with his family. My Dad and brother too have passed away. I have my dear Mom who is 91. I visit her and try to help at her place. I try to tell myself this “over processed ” Hallmark and Victoria’s Secret holiday is just that. But.. I am alone. I think it is timing. Daughter getting married the weekend of a volatile breakup. Severity of my job loss. Subsequent fruitless jobs since Jan 2015. Thank you for letting me ramble. โ˜บ. I loved the post. Anyone have any good ideas for a woman who is still grieving so many losses??? ๐ŸŒน thank you ๐Ÿ’• โ™ฅ ๐Ÿ’•

6. I wait for the day after Valentine’s Day and stock up on discount chocolate.

7. Why do I have to wait until Valentine’s Day, or any holiday, to buy chocolate? Or wine? For myself or anyone else?

I don’t do holidays. I do Tuesday’s. Sometimes Thursday’s. Wine and chocolate are great for that.:)

8. Aimer Boyz says:

“Tuesday” !!! Like it:)

9. Rica@ Yoga Mat Monkey says:

Coffee and sarcasm. But you knew that!

10. BeingBeckyy says:

This is one of the best blog posts I’ve read by far. I love the honestly and I completely relate!

11. Katie Paul says:

I had this one Valentine’s Day when I was still sort of married and I was sending inappropriate topless photos to someone else. It was confusing and weird. I think I ended up getting drunk and masturbating๐Ÿ˜€

12. Haha! I don’t get the big deal about Valentine’s Day. I stopped celebrating it three years into my marriage because I got so bored with it. Blah! However, the one thing I’m looking forward to this year is watching The Walking Dead premiere episode. I got me a date with Rick and Daryl baby! I’m bringing the wine and chocolate with me:))

13. At the end of the day, Valentine’s Day is just another day. Do what you want and don’t give it much more thought. Enjoy.

14. Steve says:

Come to mine on a Tuesday