1. Buy your own chocolates! Why wait for a suitor to purchase them for you? Buy your own, because you don’t already buy chocolates every day.
2. Send yourself a beautiful bouquet! Who loves you more than you? No one, go ahead and drop fifty bucks on flowers. So what if you are allergic to them, can’t afford it and don’t want them. It’s Valentine’s Day!
3. Spend times with those you love. You know, the same people who ask why you’re still single when you see them… sure, hang out with those guys.
4. Pamper Day! You deserve it, even though you spent five hundred bucks on booze last month, you go ahead and drop a couple hundred bucks on a full spa day. After all, you’re alone on Valentine’s Day!
5. Treat yourself to a fantastic dinner. Ok, be all alone in a restaurant full of couples. Lucky blinkin you.
All right, I’ve just dropped five hundred bucks because I am “alone on Valentine’s Day”.
I’m alone every day. I’m also alone on Christmas, New Years and Valentine’s Day. I also don’t have a mother on Mother’s Day or a father on Father’s Day.
There are a million posts on how to survive the holidays alone, can someone tell me how to survive a Tuesday?
It’s time someone wrote about how to survive a regular Tuesday.
How to survive Tuesday
Booze and masturbating, or maybe masturbating and booze, I’m not here to tell you how to love yourself. You got this.
PS Happy Valentine’s Day! Well, we’ve always said “Happy VD”.